State Council Overview
FICCI Maharashtra State Council (MSC) is the regional office of FICCI and covers Maharashtra & Goa states from its office located in Mumbai.
The mandate of FICCI MSC is to:
- Play an active role in supporting state government on Policy & Regulatory Reforms: MSC through member feedback and various activities helps state government in identifying potential areas of reforms and provide Industry Input for Ease of Doing Business.
- Facilitate queries on Investments: State council generates leads on potential investors, who are looking to invest in the state through various activities including Exhibitions, Business Summits and B2B meetings and facilitate them in connecting with state government.
- Organize Focused B2B / B2G Meetings: State council hosts many Domestic and International companies and delegation and provide matchmaking facilities to connect FICCI Member companies with them.
- Organize Capacity Building workshops and Business Networking platform for the members: State council regularly organizes workshops/ seminars and networking meetings on current issues, schemes and potential sectors to attract investment.
- Drive National Agenda on niche sectors: Apart from State centric activities, MSC also leads and drives activities in niche sectors of importance such as Wellness, Nutraceuticals, Technical textiles etc. The council also supports activities organized by FICCI HO in regions under Maharashtra office.
- Provide Value Added Services for Members: MSC also provide Value Added Services such as, ATA carnet, VISA facilitation, Certification of Chambers etc. to its member companies.