In the recent years with the boost in the ICT industry, we have entered in an Information Age, characterized by the shift from traditional industry to an economy based on information technology. These new-age technologies are pathbreaking with multisector benefits, but they need to be secured for the effective benefit of businesses and consumers. Fortunately, as technology has advanced, so as the ability to seek out cybercrimes before they happen and protect people when they occur. Understanding the same, and further to advance the cause and impact of the Emerging Technologies, and the security aspects around it, FICCI is organising a one-day event under the brand Rajasthan CyberComm 2020.
Key Discussion Areas:
- Addressing the latest cyber threat landscape and government strategies
- Future challenges of IoT, AI security
- Regulations, Policy, Protection in the Industry 4.0
- Tomorrow's threats today, the future of cybersecurity
- Protecting Unstructured Data from Insider Threats
Reasons to Attend: Be a part of a world-class event.
- Connect with the thought leaders, decision makers, investors and influencers.
- Give high-touch visibility to your work or products and services.
- Break the silos: forge collaborations and relationships across disciplines.
- Tune on to the cutting-edge hot topics and future trends of cybersecurity