FICCI is pleased to announce PHASE-I of its “Make in India, Make for the Word: India-Global Defence Cooperation Webinar & Expo Series” in partnership with the Ministry of Defence, Government of India! In the first phase FICCI will be organising country specific defence cooperation webinars with 10 countries from 15th October - 15th December 2020. This outreach series is an exciting platform for Indian Defence companies looking for export opportunities to understand the local defence requirements of HIGH EXPORT POTENTIAL countries.
Over the years, FICCI has acted as the voice of Indian Industry to develop Industry friendly policy for Defence Manufacturing in India and increase Ease of Doing Business. Through the combined efforts of Ministry of Defence and Indian Industry, India's Defence Manufacturing Capability is now not only able to serve the needs of the Indian Defence forces, but also compete at the global level to provide friendly nations state of the art defence equipment at competitive prices.
This WebExpo series is part of FICCI's efforts towards meeting India's Annual Defence Export Goal of INR 35,000 by 2025.
- Country specific defence cooperation webinars with Bangladesh, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam.
- Interactive Webinars will provide first-hand information on Defence procurement requirements and process unique to each country.
- Exciting Branding Opportunities and Opportunity to exhibit your products at FICCI's Virtual Exhibition Display platform.
- Opportunity for G2B / B2B meeting with the International industry and procurement agencies.
- Presentations and discussion on Industry capability.
- LIVE Signing of MoU/ International Contracts.
- Browse Defence product showcase across six key sectors.
Country Specific Webinar Schedule
Starting 15th October 2020, Country Specific Webinars will be hosted on FICCI Virtual Conference Platform - BIKE. We expect all the webinars for the 10 countries in Phase-I to conclude by 15th December 2020. Detailed Schedule of the webinar and registration process for the same will be updated soon.
Excellent sponsorship opportunities are available for branding and displaying capabilities. Companies are requested to reach out to FICCI officials mentioned below in the Contact for queries section for customized sponsorship options and deliverables.
Click Here to Register: https://registrations.ficci.com/IGDCW1/online-registration.asp